Ring Central: Cloud Business Phone Systems
At one time, companies turned to hardware-based systems for basic telephone services, such as
call forwarding or extensions—because there was no other option.
But for today’s small businesses, on-premise PBXs simply aren’t practical. They’re expensive and difficult to maintain. With a traditional PBX, you must hire a professional to perform simple tasks, such as adding or removing lines. PBXs are also designed for centralized offices, so they can’t integrate multiple offices or home and mobile phones.
A cloud-based business phone system, on the other hand, uses the Internet to deliver all the features of an on-premise PBX—minus the costly setup and the bulky hardware. And since the Internet isn’t bound to a specific location, a cloud-based PBX seamlessly integrates multiple locations and remote employees.
Only RingCentral seamlessly integrates with your smartphone, so you can manage your entire RingCentral phone system from your iPhone, Android, or Blackberry — wherever you go.
What is RingCentral Office?
RingCentral Office is the #1 cloud business phone system that eliminates expensive on-premise equipment, provides Plug&Ring™ ready phones and delivers enterprise-class functionality.
Use RingCentral Office as your business phone and fax system and get:
• More power than a traditional phone system
• One system for multiple locations and mobile employees
• Unparalleled ease of use—no PBX expertise needed
• Ultimate mobility and access from anywhere online or on your smartphone and tablet
• No risk—reliable service with free 24×7 support
• Best value with an all-inclusive, low fixed monthly cost
Each RingCentral Office plan includes:
• All business phone system features
• Unlimited calling and faxing anywhere in the US and Canada
• Unlimited calls and faxes to your local numbers
• BONUS 1000 toll-free minutes/mo
• 1 local or toll-free main company number
• 1 local or toll-free fax number
• 1 local number per user
• Free 24×7 customer support
RingCentral Video Conferencing:
RingCentral Contact Center
Features of Contact Center
- Advanced Routing – allows customers to choose how they want to be help whether self-service or agent-based.
- Queuing and distribution – matches call request in the queue to the agent best able to handle them.
- Agent and supervisor capabilities- ability to measure and monitor calls to work towards best performance.
- Analytic and reporting – built in reporting capabilities, including ad-hoc and custom reporting
- Third-party integration’s- can pull in customer data from CRM’s.
- Outbound Calling – if inbound calls suddenly increase can reassign outbound agents to inbound.
Ready to Learn More?
P3C Technologies is an authorized RingCentral Dealer. Download a brochure for more information or Contact us today to schedule a demo or hear about current RingCentral special offers!